Traveling

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Japan All Year Round Webinar Recap | EXO Travel Webinar Series

Watch a recorded version of my webinar about things to see/do in Japan outside of high season.

Dear Friends,

I recently held a webinar about Japan as an all-year-round destination. In it, I discussed some of the tips to sell Japan outside of the mainstream peak seasons (Autumn and Cherry Blossom Season).

If you were unable to attend the webinar, or maybe you just want a refresher, I've created a recording of it which you can access by following the link below. As always, if you have any questions about Japan and what it has to offer your clients, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

Best wishes, 

Pietro Moschetti
Product Manager, Japan

Watch it Now
 
LET'S GET SOCIAL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment