Traveling

Friday, March 23, 2018

Samarah Meil wants you to share in her success

If you would like to View this message as a WebPage, please Click Here
Please do not respond to this email. For general questions, please email helpdesk@ntmllc.com.
To unsubscribe, please use the link provided at the end of the email.
GTM Advertorial
header
headline
Samarah Meil, owner of Amarillo Travel Network, LLC, in Amarillo, Texas, is a member of the 2018 Global Travel Marketplace (GTM) Advisory Board and a perfect representative of the many ways GTM can dramatically impact one's business. She attended GTM West for the first time in 2016 and has been reaping the benefits ever since.

Once Meil was accepted, she described her initial mood as "nervous excitement". "I was so nervous to be among all of these talented professionals and amazing suppliers," she explained. "I'm so thankful that GTM was recommended to me by former attendees. I'm not sure I would have had the courage to apply on my own for such a prestigious event! Their recommendation gave me the vote of confidence I needed."

Read more about Samarah's success story at
www.travelweekly.com.
meil
apply
footer
Northstar Travel Group
100 Lighting Way,
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Privacy Policy

If you would like to remove yourself from TravelAge West promotions, please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment