Traveling

Monday, October 23, 2017

Welcome to Wandering Earl

Hey Travel,

How's things? I certainly hope all is going well with you.

I just wanted to quickly thank you for subscribing to my newsletter. It's certainly great to have you as part of the community here.

If you ever have any comments or thoughts, you can always get in touch with me at any time, via email or on social media. It just might take me a few days to respond if I'm somewhere wandering!

Also, here are a few things that might interest you:

Travel Resources (eBooks, gear and planning tools)

Wandering Earl Tours (unique, small group trips)

Blog Posts (on a range of travel topics)

I shall look forward to interacting with you and enjoy the newsletter!

Derek

WanderingEarl.com
FB: /wanderingearl
Twitter: @wanderingearl
Instagram: @wanderingearl



Unsubscribe | 134 LAKESHORE DRIVE, NORTH PALM BEACH, FL 33408

No comments:

Post a Comment