Traveling

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sorry for boring you

Dear subscriber,

My name is Jake and I’m the founder of Tripbase. We're focused on helping people find the best travel deals online.

I noticed that our newsletters have started to bore you... or maybe they seem less relevant for you?

We will be delighted if you give us another chance by telling us about your preferences by clicking here (it will take less than 20 seconds). Then we will be able to offer you relevant deals at a frequency that fits your needs.

I’ll be very happy to hear any feedback you have (reply to this message) and I promise to do everything I can to make you satisfied as we do most our clients.

 

With thanks,

Jake.


Trip Technologies Inc. | 71 Stevenson Street | Suite 400 | San Francisco, CA 94105 | United States

No comments:

Post a Comment