Traveling

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

GTM helps your passion reach its highest potential

If you would like to View this message as a WebPage, please Click Here
Please do not respond to this email. For general questions, please email helpdesk@ntmllc.com.
To unsubscribe, please use the link provided at the end of the email.
GTM 2018
header
headline
 McCoy   "GTM changed my perspective. I'm ready to sell amazing, life-changing travel experiences! Before GTM I'd refer these leads to another agency. Now, instead of being deathly afraid of questions about places I've never heard of I'll have tons of suppliers all over the world that I can connect with, all thanks to GTM."

-Tara McCoy, Two Sisters Travel
"After sharing about GTM on social media, my Alaska sales went through the roof-totaling $275,000, all on Celebrity! I also closed 3 river cruises, and booked over $6,000 in shore excursions with ShoreTrips (a new vendor for me). The list just keeps going!"

-Michele P Duquaine, Dream Vacations
person 2
 person 3   "I learned about the Regent Seven Seas 2020 World Cruise in my boardroom, which would be announced after GTM and typically sells out in a matter of days. I formulated a short list of who might be interested, and long story short, I now have clients confirmed in a penthouse suite on the 131-day January 2020 sailing! A nice tab at $190k."

-Rochelle DeBaun, Peace Frogs Travel/Outfitters
notify me
footer
Northstar Travel Group
100 Lighting Way, 2nd Floor
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Privacy Policy

If you would like to remove yourself from TravelAge West promotions, please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment