Traveling

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Best of Java & Mt Agung Info | EXO Travel Webinar Series

Join my webinar Tuesday, February 6

Dear Friends,

On Tuesday, February 6th, I will be hosting a webinar about Indonesia. We'll be focusing on the island of Java, which offers an astounding combination of volcanic landscapes, traditional culture, fascinating history and exotic wildlife. From the blue-fire volcano of Mount Ijen to the incredible temples of Borobudur, I'll equip you with all the knowledge you'll need to sell this amazing destination to clients. 

Additionally during this webinar, I will be discussing the eruption of Mount Agung in Bali to provide you with a real-life picture of its affect on the island -not the hyped up version promoted by media. 

To accommodate different time zones this webinar will take place on Tuesday, February 6th, at 11:00 and 16:00. I really hope you will join me as I share my knowledge and experiences about Indonesia.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you next week!

 

 

Register Now

 

   

Webinar Details

Title: Best of Java & Mt Agung Information
Date: Tuesday 6th February 2018
Times: 11:00 AM ICT / 4:00 PM ICT

The time indicated here is for Bangkok/Indochina. Please click on the registration link to view the time of the webinar in your location.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements

 

 
LET'S GET SOCIAL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment