Traveling

Thursday, April 20, 2017

May Tour News: Going My Way?

View website
Rick Steves' Europe: Tour News
May Issue
Hi from Rick: Going My Way?
Dear Traveler,
This week I'm on the road again, reporting from a corner of Europe that delivers a mind-bending blend of historical legacies, architecture, cultures, and flavors unlike any other destination: the island of Sicily. I've hopped aboard one of our Best of Sicily tours, and starting on Monday you can see the first of "100 posts in 100 days" that take you behind the scenes with me as I make new discoveries across Europe this spring and summer.
And after Sicily, you can travel with me to Portugal, Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, and…Read more

 
  Slideshow: My Way Europe, Day by Day
Following a two-week, "greatest hits" route that takes you from Paris to Rome, a free-spirited "My Way® Europe" vacation lets you…Read more

 
  Slideshow: My Way France, Day by Day
Your "My Way® France" vacation takes you on a route that connects France's must-see sights… Read more

 
  Raves About My Way Vacations
There's no better way to enjoy both the stress-relieving efficiency of a managed vacation AND the freedom to determine your own sightseeing…Read more

More Tour News
•  Guide Interview
  Laurel James
•  Video of the Month
  Charm at Your Doorstep, on a My Way Vacation
•  Forum Discussion
  Feedback on My Way Europe in 14 Days
•  Remembering Mehlika Seval
  Mother, guide, friend, passionate advocate for Turkey
•  Tours on Sale!
  My Way: Save $200 through May 1
   
About Rick | Explore Europe | Our Tours | Travel Tips | Shop Online
Rick Steves is on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
This email was sent to: latestnews401.travel@blogger.com
Rick Steves' Europe Inc. | 130 4th Ave. N, Edmonds, WA 98020
Unsubscribe | Change Your Subscription

Facebook YouTube Twitter Pinterest Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment