Traveling

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Need:: Android & iOS Apps (Design & Development)?

Hi,
 
Greetings!
 
Hope you are doing well.
 
My name is Sara and I am contacting you to find out, if you have need for IT software or mobile application development services  
 
We are a fast Growing Software Services Company and having an in-house software design and development team,
 
Which has expertise in the following areas :
 
  • Mobile Application Development –(Android, iOS)
  • Website Design and Development
  • E-commerce Website Development
  • Software Application Development and maintenance 
  • Static & Dynamic Website Design and Development
  • Responsive Website Designing
  • Website Online Marketing: SEO, SMO, SEM
 
We have very competitive rates for the above services, and should you feel interested, I can send you more details regarding this in my next email. 
 
Please let me know, in case you want more details or need to talk to me. I would be happy to share the details with you.
 
Kind Regards,
Sara Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment